Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. Second, only to teeth whitening, veneers are highly acclaimed for their dramatic capabilities and can be applied in just two visits. Porcelain veneers can achieve a subtle change or give you a complete Hollywood smile in no time at all!
Here you can find out if this is the perfect smile solution for you or if another treatment would be more suitable. Our Beverly Hills, CA team can’t wait to make you smile; call today to schedule your visit!
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are a type of dental prosthesis that is used to improve the appearance of the teeth. They are made from a thin layer of porcelain that is bonded to the front of the tooth—used to conceal a variety of dental problems; this includes chipped, stained, and misshapen teeth. Also, they can be used by patients who wish to modify the size or shape of their natural teeth in order to transform the overall appearance of their smile.
The process of getting porcelain veneers usually takes two visits to our office. During the first visit, we will prepare your teeth for the veneers by removing a thin layer of enamel. Then, they will take impressions of your teeth and send them to a dental laboratory, where the veneers will be made.
During your second visit, we will place the veneers onto your teeth, ensuring they are aligned correctly. We will also instruct you on the proper maintenance and care of your veneers to ensure their longevity.
Why You Should Get Porcelain Veneers
There are many benefits of porcelain veneers.
- For starters, veneers are natural looking and offer a minimally invasive method of achieving exceptional improvements in your smile.
- They are also very strong and durable—capable of lasting for many years with proper care.
- Another benefit is that they are stain resistant; unlike the porous surfaces of your natural teeth, veneers do not absorb stains or pigment compounds, so you can enjoy your favorite foods and beverages without worry of discoloration.
- Those who suffer from severe tooth sensitivity may also benefit from having veneers, since the porcelain covers the surface of the tooth—thus making your teeth less susceptible to sensitivity.
- Lastly, because veneers are placed directly onto the front of your teeth, they also conceal any gaps between your teeth, as well as correct any irregularities in your smile.
Why You Should Choose Us
When it comes to choosing a professional for your cosmetic smile care, Dr. Mahnaz Rashti is the obvious choice. With over 20 years of experience in the field, Dr. Rashti is known around the world for her personable approach and talented skill. With respect to all aspects of her practice, Dr. Rashti excels and delivers exceptional results.
Perhaps most importantly, Dr. Rashti truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to their concerns and works with them to determine a plan of action that meets their expectations. Her goal is to help each patient achieve their best possible smile, and she achieves this through a combination of superior technical ability and compassionate care.
If you are looking for an office that can provide you with beautiful, long-lasting results for your porcelain veneers, then look no further than MR Dental Aesthetic. We are confident that we will exceed your expectations and give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.