Dental implants are one of the most popular restorative procedures today—and for good reason! They offer a blendable and dependable way to replace missing teeth. However, with so many oral care specialists offering dental implants across the country, how do you choose one?
At our Beverly Hills, CA dental practice, we have been performing implant procedures for over 20 years and have seen firsthand what a difference they can make. Led by award-winning periodontist, Dr. Mahnaz Rashti, our team has the experience and skill necessary to ensure that your implant procedure is a success.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are placed into the jawbone to support a dental prosthesis, such as a crown, bridge, denture, or full arch prosthetic. The implants are made of titanium—a material that is well-tolerated by the body and fuses with the jawbone. This fusion, or integration, of the implant with the bone, provides a strong and stable foundation for the prosthesis.
The first step in the dental implant process is to have a consultation with Dr. Rashti. During the consultation, she will evaluate your mouth and jawbone to determine if you are a good candidate for implants. The next step is to have the placement surgery.
Placement surgery is a relatively straightforward operation that is completed in one day by Dr. Rashti.
- The first step is to make an incision in the gum tissue and then place the implant or implants into the jawbone.
- Next, the implant is covered with either a temporary prosthetic or healing abutment (depending on the type of implant you require).
- Once the implant has healed, a permanent prosthetic is placed on top.
Why You Should Get Dental Implants
If you are missing teeth, you may be considering dental implants. There are many benefits to implant dentistry, including:
- Improved oral health: Since implants are fused to your jawbone, they can help to stimulate bone growth and keep your jaw and surrounding teeth healthy.
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth, so you can smile with confidence.
- Improved speech: Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry of your teeth slipping or moving.
- Permanence: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
Why You Should Choose Us
At MR Dental Aesthetics, we believe that some things should last a lifetime, and your smile is one of them. You’ve been waiting for the chance to smile again, and we are here to tell you that today is the day, and we are the team to make it happen. This is the experience of a lifetime, and below are just some of the reasons why you can feel confident entrusting your smile to us:
- We use the latest technology and equipment: At MR Dental Aesthetics, we stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in dental technology and equipment. This allows us to provide our patients with the most effective and efficient care possible.
- We offer a full range of implant services: We offer a complete range of implant services, whether you are missing one tooth or all of your teeth, we will take care of you from the initial consultation to the final restoration. This means that you can receive all of your implant care in one convenient location.
- We have a highly trained and experienced team: Our office is led by a dedicated professional who truly cares for her patients, and takes pride in the results. We also have a highly experienced and trained support team. This allows us to provide our patients with the best possible care.
- We are dedicated to your satisfaction: We are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of satisfaction. We will work closely with you to ensure that you are happy from the moment you enter our office, right up until you receive your new smile.