Meet Dr. Rashti
Meet Dr. Mahnaz Rashti
Dr. Mahnaz Rashti has not only been known for her innovative strategy and breakthroughs in reconstructive cosmetic dentistry, but also as the personable and down-to-earth periodontist most patients know her as today. Her lighthearted touch towards patient care shines through to her practice, MR Aesthetics (previously known as Dental Implants Beverly Hills), as she assists patients in transforming their smiles.
Born in Iran, Dr. Mahnaz Rashti understood growing up the dangers of poor health, dental care, and quality of life. It wasn’t until she escaped the border of Iran and came to the United States with her siblings to attend New York University’s School of Dentistry that she was able to apply her gift to others in a therapeutic and charitable way. Dr. Rashti graduated as a top researcher in her class, adding valuable findings to her skill set that would prove incredibly useful working with patients from a multitude of backgrounds.
After graduating from dental school, Dr. Rashti proceeded to move to Los Angeles, working for nearly a decade with the VA Hospital of Los Angeles to specialize in complex reconstructive work. Within this unique setting, she was able to further research breakthroughs in reconstructive surgery, general dentistry, dental implants, and more, giving patients with extraneous backgrounds such as veterans, homeless individuals, domestic violence survivors, and more another shot at life.
Today, Dr. Rashti is the lead periodontist and owner of MR Aesthetics, a dental practice in Beverly Hills. MR Dental Aesthetics currently specializes in complex dental care and aesthetics such as porcelain veneers, dental implants, reconstructive dental work, and gum disease treatments. In addition, her practice offers a wide variety of general dentistry offerings, from cleanings to fillings to wisdom tooth extractions and more. Her philosophy has stayed the same, ever since 1987 — treat others with dignity and kindness, no matter what they’re seeing you for.
For press inquiries, please email Frank Groff PR.
- Certificate of Residency, 3 Year Periodontics Residency Program, Dept. of Veterans Affairs (July 1999);
- Certificate of Residency, Chief Resident General Practice Residency, Dept. of Veterans Affairs (July 1996);
- Certificate of Residency, 2 Year General Practice Residency Program, Dept. of Veterans Affairs (June 1996);
- Satisfactory Attainment in the National Board Dental Examinations, American Dental Association (1994);
- Satisfactory Clinical Performance in North East Regional Board Examination in Dentistry (1994);
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, New York University (May 1994);
- Beverly Hills Academy of Dentistry Member (Since 2007);
- California Society of Periodontists Award for Outstanding Periodontal Graduate Student Research in Regeneration Ceramed (1999);
- Distinguished Service in Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States (Feb. 1997);
- Alpha Omega Member & Graduate (1994);
- Winner of the Dean’s Student Research Award, NYU College of Dentistry (1992/1993).
Accolades & Awards
- Trademark Top Doctors of America, Honors Edition (2021);
- Professional Organization of Women in Excellence Recognized (P.O.W.E.R.) Woman of Empowerment Award (2020);
- Viewer’s Choice Awards (2018, 2019);
- America’s Best Dentists (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020);
- Best of Beverly Hills Award Recipient (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019);
- American Academy of Dental Sciences, Best Periodontist (2014);
- Best Implant Dentist Nominee, Best of LA (2011);
- Honored Professional, National Register’s Who’s Who (2001-2002).
“WHAT A GIFT IT IS TO TRANSFORM SOMEONE’S TEETH—IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOMENTS OF THEIR LIFE.”
— Dr. Mahnaz Rashti
BOOK A CONSULTATION WITH DR. MAHNAZ RASHTI
This is your sign to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.